Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Neighborhood Goose

This naughty goose is our neighbor. He likes to hang out at the pond across from our backyard and bully the ducks when he isn't in the middle of the street bullying the cars. This fellow will stand in the middle of the street, directing traffic, only letting one car go at a time. It is all fun & good until I am running late for work in the mornings, but I don't think he cares.
Here he is patroling our street in the morning.
These are some wild Canadian Geese at Eagle Beach.

1 Comments from Great People:

Unknown said...

Hey my friend, I nominated you for an award, take a look at my blog and see what it is!

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09