Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

With a little help from my friend ...

So, I am not in Juneau...but I do happen to have AMAZING friends there and they are out enjoying the wonderful world of Southeast Alaska. This is a little bit of what they are seeing!


These photos are courtesy of my dear friend Linda. She and her husband went to the Glacier and got to have a nice visit with this young cub. At first he was just sleeping balanced on a tree branch, but he woke up and listened to Linda talk to him for a while. I sure hope to get back up there to grab more photos, but I am going through my images, so there will probably still be more posting in the future (between what I have and what Linda sends to me - surely we have stuff to share!!!)

1 Comments from Great People:

Pranjal Kumar said...

hey.. nice post c: ... if anyone's interested about the latest news about the car world, you can satisfy yourself at www.drivefreak.blogspot.com (: really guys.. i've put a lot of hard work here.

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09