Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Forget me not...

Wow, that was a long-time with no new blog-posts!
Lots has been happening in our lives, but we are doing well and hopefully everything settles down soon.
Alyx & I are safely in AZ, but I am going to keep this Alaska Blog updated, because we still have lots of pictures and adventures to share. (Besides, I will be heading back up from time to time and will have new stuff to write about.)
We had a very busy month of May with the house selling and the move. We have a new blog to introduce... Arizona Sweet Home visit anytime. We will be updating this (hopefully often) and sharing the new adventures this chaper of our lives is bringing to us. I do have a few pictures to share that were taken just before we left Juneau...
Here are some beautiful forget-me-nots. Of course this is the state flower of Alaska, and it just seems so right to add this picture to this post. I sure do miss that rainforest, but can't wait to get back up and visit.
Also, here is a picture of a bald eagle that was taken the day before we moved out of the house. Oh and of course, the "SOLD" sign in our yard :)

0 Comments from Great People:

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09