Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun with friends...

I didn't post the picture I took on Saturday because I wanted to make sure that Linda wouldn't mind. She is so great, she said "Yes"... so here is the picture I took of Rick & Linda at the beaver pond behind Juneau Police Department:We saw lots of wind, a little rain, but no beavers. I must go back again for pictures! The beaver dam is visible in the picture...this thing is HUGE!

Turns out Linda was taking pictures of me too...here is a photo she took of me while I was getting ready to take this photo of the blueberry blooms. We hung out for a while watching the adorable mink...FUN!

0 Comments from Great People:

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09