Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I took a little break...

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I took a little break from blogging for a short time. Just disappeared. If you didn't notice, that is ok...but it happened. I'm back.

If you visit my blogs, I would love if you left a comment now and again. I don't hear from many people but if you are here, feel free to drop a note and let me know how you are doing or what you think about what I am doing.

2 Comments from Great People:

Unknown said...

I did notice!!! :( But I totally understand about not hearing from anyone on your blog..sorry..i will do better...love you and miss you. Love your pictures so keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

Sounds interested.

Native American Silver Jewelry

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09