Brown Bear

This picture was taken on a penninsula off Lynn Canal outside of Juneau by someone Mike works with.
I understand you don't want to mess with the Brown Bears. They are sure cute to look at, but they can be very hazardous to your health!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Alyxandra

Alyxandra Rachel is officially 16 years old now!
We had a great weekend with her and celebrated early just in case Mike would not be able to be home on her big day, but he was so we got to celebrate all over again!
Here she is with her cake. Of course it was mostly all frosting, but she loved it because it reminded her of a chocolate version of Monty (my boss & his wife's dog).
She & Mike fought over her presents for a little while, but she eventually won and got to open them. Funny, in Alaska, her presents are in Parcel boxes instead of wrapping paper, ha! I guess I should start wrapping them as they arrive and that might be better???
Here is our angel just after she was born. Hard to believe it has been 16 years already. We love you StinkerBelle!

2 Comments from Great People:

Cliff Keith said...

That cake looks like the Guinea pig we had in my 7th grade class. I hope it tasted better. =0

Becca said...

The cake was supposed to look like a Maltese Dog. Ha ha ha - that is cute. I hope it tasted better too!

Come visit us in Alaska!!!

Black Bear & Cubs 7/23/09